Deadline for submissions
New deadline for submissions
Deadline for reduced fee registration
SubmissionsOn-line for abstracts submission
General rules for the submission of abstracts:
- The deadline for submissions is January 15th.
- Only abstracts sent via the online form will be accepted.
- Authors can select Spanish, English or No Preference for the preferred presentation language. The abstract must be submitted in the selected language.
- If No Preference is chosen, the scientific committee shall decide the presentation language (Spanish or English) and will be able to ask the author to submit the abstract in that language.
- Selecting English as the preferred language does not guarantee that the presentation will be made in English. If the author speaks both languages, the scientific committee shall confirm the presentation language when the programme sessions are organised.
- Authors will be able to indicate their presentation format preference (oral presentation or poster), but the scientific committee will make the decision on the final format of the paper.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- The author responsible for the communication will be the one presenting the communication (oral or poster) during the conference. This should be indicated in the submission form
- One person cannot be responsible for more than TWO papers.
- Authors who have not registered before April 30th will have their abstracts removed from the programme.
- Authors must choose a maximum of two key words from the following:
- LIFESTYLES AND HEALTH BEHAVIOUR
- ECONOMIC EVALUATION
- ANALYSIS OF MEDICAL DECISION MAKING
- VALUATION OF HEALTH STATUS
- EFFICIENCY IN INSURANCE MARKETS AND HEALTH CARE PROVISION
- LONG-TERM CARE
- HEALTH SYSTEM EXPENDITURE AND FINANCING
- COSTS AND PREVALENCE OF DISEASE
- MANAGEMENT, INNOVATION AND ORGANISATION IN THE HEALTH SYSTEM
- INEQUALITIES, EQUITY AND VARIATIONS IN CLINICAL PRACTICE
- PHARMACEUTICAL EXPENDITURE AND DRUG POLICY
- EVALUATION OF HEALTH POLICY AND HEALTH SERVICES
- EXPENDITURE AND FINANCING OF THE HEALTH SYSTEM
- DEMAND AND UTILISATION
- ECONOMETRICS AND HEALTH ECONOMICS
- SOCIO-ECONOMIC DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH